With the recent tornadoes in Oklahoma and Arkansas, it's a good time to remind ourselves of tornado safety guidelines.
Tornado terms you should know:
Tornado - A tornado is cheap viagra from india a violently rotating column of air, usually pendant to a cumulonimbus, with circulation reaching the ground. It almost always starts as a funnel cloud and may be accompanied by a loud roaring noise.
Tornado Watch: This goes into effect when tornadoes are possible in your area. Remain on alert for approaching storms. Know what counties or parishes are in the watch area by listening to NOAA Weather Radio or your local radio/television outlets.
Tornado Warning: When a tornado warning is in effect, this means a tornado has been sighted or indicated by weather radar.
Although tornadoes occur in many parts of cheap pharmaceutical viagra the world, they are found most frequently in the United States. Here are some common characteristics:
- A tornado is a violently rotating column of air extending from a thunderstorm to the viagra 50 mg from canadian pharmacy ground.
- Tornadoes cause an average of 70 fatalities and 1,500 injuries in the U.S. each year.
- The strongest tornadoes have rotating winds of more than 250 mph.
- Tornadoes can be canadian healthcare, generic cialis one mile wide and stay on the ground over 50 miles.
- Tornadoes may appear nearly transparent until dust and debris are picked up or a cloud forms within the funnel. The average tornado moves from southwest to northeast, but tornadoes have been known to only now levitra purchasing move in any direction.
- The average forward speed is 30 mph but may vary from nearly stationary to 70 mph.
- Waterspouts are tornadoes which form over warm water. They can move onshore and http://cmelak.cz/effects-of-levitra-professional cause damage to coastal areas.
Before a Tornado
Be sure to pay attention to your local news or NOAA Weather Radio. Be on the lookout for danger signs such as:
- Dark (often greenish) skies
- A large, dark, low-lying cloud
- Large hail
- Loud roar, similar to a tornado
During a Tornado
If you notice any of the listed danger signs, or hear a tornado warning siren, take cover in a safe room or basement. If there is not a basement or designated safe room available, take shelter in a first floor interior room, such as a hallway or closet. Be sure to protect your head and neck and do not open any windows.
After a Tornado
If your home has been damaged by a storm, it is important to begin recovery immediately. Blackmon Mooring is here to genuine viagra online without prescription help.
Our Storm Restoration Services include:
- Water Extraction & Dehumidification
- Structure & Carpet Drying & Odor Removal
- Pack Out, Barcoding, Moving & Secure Storage of Contents
- Complete Furniture & Content Restoration
- Insurance Claims Accepted
We are here for you night and day. Call our 24/hour customer care line: 1-877-730-1948