We love happy customers! Here's an email we recently received from a fire and water damage restoration customer.
Blackmon Mooring Team,
I wanted to take a minute to thank you for restoring my home after our fire and water damage. You never expect something like this to happen, but none the less, it does. I greatly appreciate your team's assistance - not only in restoring our home, but also in the money you saved us by working with our insurance company.
Here's our story: My husband had candles burning and he needed to go to the store really quick. As he was leaving he forgot to blow out the candle in our entryway. Our front door has a tendency to slam, so when it closed, it knocked the lit candle against the wall which then ignited the wall and traveled up it. Luckily there’s a sprinkler head right above where the candle was, so it was triggered almost immediately. However, by the time my husband got home and the sprinkler was turned off, the water had flooded our entire living room, dining room and a little bit in one of the bedrooms. I called Blackmon Mooring and you sent a crew out right away. Yes, it took a little over a week before everything was dry, but that was because you went by my insurance company’s protocol. However, we found out later that the vendor that our complex prefers to use would have just pulled the carpet and pad up and started drying without checking my insurance’s policy, so if that had happened my insurance wouldn’t have covered anything. Thank goodness the Blackmon Mooring guys are knowledgeable about these things, because they saved us a ton of money!!