Air Duct Cleaning Service
With day-to-day movement, cooking, cleaning, pets and changes in outdoor environments, it is understandable that your home may have pollutants and allergens in the air. Light amounts of dust on furniture or return registers are a normal occurrence in any home. However, if family member begin to experience frequent symptoms of colds, red and watery eyes, throat and nasal congestion, asthma, allergies or other respiratory illnesses it may be dirty air ducts that are the culprit.
The ventilation system could be a breeding ground for dust mites and a receptacle for millions of dust particles, pollen, dander, mold and mildew spores. When you inhale the air inside your home you also inhale these contaminants, making you more susceptible to respiratory illness and allergy flare-ups.
This increased concentration of dust in your ventilation systems can lead to the environment inside your home being up to 100 times more polluted than the outside environment. Whether you’re at home, at school in a mall or any other enclosed space, the air contains contaminants that are invisible to the naked eye.
Blackmon Mooring’s air duct cleaning crews get to work cleaning the entire system, not just vacuuming around the register and vents. Our crews use patented equipment to reach through the vents and right into the ductwork. No part of the system is left untouched, and all dust and grime is extracted and collected back into the equipment for disposal.
We follow this vacuuming process by using an optional EPA registered fog agent that kills all traces of germs, bacteria, mold and mildew spores that may still be lurking deep inside your system. Now the air in your home is fresh, clean and pure – the way it should be!
How to Determine if Air Ducts Should be Cleaned
It is important to understand that contaminated air ducts may not be the only cause of increased dust deposits or illness. Be sure to explore all possible causes with your doctor and speak to professionals when examining your home environment. Below are signs that your air duct system may need to be cleaned.
- Furniture seems to be attracting more dust and dirt than usual.
- Members of your family frequently suffer from colds, asthma, allergies or other symptoms of respiratory illness.
- Substantial mold growth inside hard surface ducts or on other components of your heating and cooling system is visible.
- Ducts are infested with vermin (rodents or insects).
- Ducts are clogged with excessive amounts of dust and debris and/or particles are actually released into the home from your supply registers.
Blackmon Mooring’s Air Duct Cleaning Process Includes:
- First, a Blackmon Mooring technician will vacuum all of the register covers and vents, hand cleaning them to remove all traces of dust.
- Then, a patent pending Duct Sweeper is used to reach all the way into the ductwork through the vents to remove dust mites and dander. The dust that is extracted is not dispersed into the air to recontaminate the environment but remains inside the equipment. The HEPA system has a special filtering mechanism that filters air that is blown out of it resulting in clean air inside of the house.
- We also offer optional duct cleaning and vent cleaning services that include and dusting off the mechanical components of the unit including the blowing motor, the filters, drain pans and interior hosing. This helps ensure total clean up. We highly recommend this step of the procedure.
- Once all of the dust and pollutants have been removed, it is time to disinfect the systems. We offer an optional system fogging, using an EPA registered antimicrobial agent to eliminate fungi, mold and mildew spores, bacteria and other germs that may still remain in the systems after all of the ducts have been cleaned.
Why Choose Blackmon Mooring?
Blackmon Mooring’s air duct cleaning service makes use of specialized and patented equipment to reach right through to the ductwork. Other air duct cleaners may only reach as far as their equipment will allow them to, which does not make for a thorough clean. Blackmon Mooring’s air duct technicians will access the duct work from the attic if it is necessary to ensure the entire system is clean. That is how committed we are to getting your home pollutant-free.
Our service technicians clean all the way back to the HVAC unit, not just at the registers and vents. Only this can ensure a complete and thorough clean. Ignoring the depths of the HVAC unit ensures that as soon as the system is switched on, the dust will be transported right back into the ductwork, making their way to the rest of the house from there.
We offer additional air duct cleaning services that include but are not limited to cleaning the components of the unit including the blowing motor, pans and filters. This ensures 100 percent effective clean up. Ask our call center professionals to inquire about additional air duct services.
All dust that is extracted is contained inside the equipment and not dispersed back into the air to circulate freely again.
TACLA28277E, TACLA41670E, TACLA28304E, TACLA28387E, TACLA28252E, TACLA28327E, TACLA15348E, TACLA27752E