The Water Damage Restoration Process
Our friendly customer service representatives will ask you a series of questions to determine the appropriate response.
- Emergency Response: Our 24-hour emergency response services ensure that our crews will be on-site within hours of your call. As the leader in the water damage restoration industry, we promptly dispatch the right team to do the job so that a small problem doesn’t become a bigger headache.
- Care for Your Belongings: Waterlogged carpet, furnishings, and other belongings may need to be removed to mitigate the damage. We will restore these items if the cost to do so is less than the replacement cost. If items can be restored, we can offer temporary storage space in our warehouses. One of our water restoration consultants will walk you through the entire process, as well as prepare a custom restoration plan prior to starting work.
- Fast Dry-Out: Our professional, certified technicians use specialized equipment to extract large quantities of water before installing industrial blowers and dryers to further reduce moisture. This drying equipment is designed to speed up the dry-out process.
- Disinfect: We can also use EPA-approved disinfectants to help minimize the presence of fungi, mold, viruses and other microorganisms that may have appeared as a result of the intrusion.
Why Choose Us?
Blackmon Mooring & BMS CAT have decades of experience and have cleaned up some of the world’s biggest natural disasters. In short, we’ve witnessed and mitigated just about every form of water damage imaginable from burst pipes to widespread natural flooding. Experience has taught us what works, and we have invested in the people and equipment necessary to offer consistent and reliable water damage restoration.
Our water damage remediation teams embrace the essential tools, supplies, expertise and equipment necessary to get the job done properly the first time. Our top priorities are:
- Safety: Water, electricity and waterlogged buildings are dangerous, thus ensuring the personal safety of our crews and customers alike are a top priority.
- Containing and Drying out the damage: Our 24/7 emergency services allow us to respond quickly to implement containment. Then, we use industrial extraction and drying equipment to dry both the building and its contents, an important measure in mitigating further damage.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting all affected areas: We use EPA-approved disinfectants to help inhibit microbial growth.
- Monitoring and Controlling indoor humidity levels: We continue drying until the indoor humidity levels have been stabilized and reach an acceptable level.
- Inhibiting the growth of mold and mildew: A fast response coupled with mold inhibitors (as needed) can help reduce the growth of mold and mildew after water intrusion.
- Your complete satisfaction: We understand how worrisome water damage can be and will work hard to ease your burden. We are dedicated to restoring your property to its pre-loss condition.
Contact us at 877-730-1948 to learn more about our water damage restoration services.