BLACKMON MOORING HOUSTON
10511 Kipp Way
Houston, Texas 77099
Serving All of Houston’s Residential and Commercial Damage Mitigation and Cleaning Needs
- Carpet Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Upholstery and Furniture Cleaning
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
Comprehensive Services Delivered by Experienced Professionals
Houston area residents and businesses seeking the best in cleaning and disaster restoration need only remember Blackmon Mooring to get the best results and service. Our skilled teams of cleaning professionals, damage restoration specialists and mold remediation experts are leaders in their respective fields, and are equipped with the knowledge, tools and detail-oriented work ethic to provide impeccable results.
Blackmon Mooring offers the most effective method of carpet cleaning, hot water extraction, which can reach the deepest areas of the carpet without leaving behind residues or risking damage to your carpet. Hot water extraction involves spraying water heated to 180-200 degrees onto the carpet with a high-pressure hose which kicks lose dirt, allergens and deeply embedded substances and soils. The water is then sucked back in, taking both the excess moisture and the debris with it.
- Eliminate trapped allergens and carpet mites
- Doesn’t damage your carpet like shampoos and chemicals might
- Rids stains from foods and spilled beverages
- Removes unsightly yellow spots made by your pets
- Keeps your manufacturer warranty intact
In fact, 25 out of 27 carpet manufacturers recommend Hot Water Extraction as the best method to keep carpets clean and looking like new.
Air Duct Cleaning
If you don’t have your air ducts routinely cleaned, you could be circulating pollutants through your home or business. Between 20 and 40 pounds of dust are created each year during normal occupation of a home or small business. Blackmon Mooring uses specialized equipment to make sure they are cleaning out every section of the ducts in your property, providing a truly thorough clean. You may want to get your ducts cleaned if:
- Furniture appears dusty shortly after cleaning
- You have dogs or cats that shed
- Dirt is being released in the property due to clogging
- Possible microbial growth or mildew is seen on parts of your system
- The building or home has been recently renovated
- Surfaces have been collecting more dust than usual
The Air Duct Cleaning Process
- First one of our experienced professionals will come out to your home or business to perform a pre-inspection to determine the extent of your heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system’s contamination and the best method for cleaning
- Once we are familiar with your system and its trouble spots we can begin the cleaning process, which starts with the removal of each register and vent
- Our air duct cleaners will then use special equipment to agitate any dust and contaminants, loosening them for extraction
- All of the now loose dust, allergens and debris will be sucked out of the system and collected back into our large and powerful HEPA-filtered vacuum
- Before the job is done, our duct cleaners will carefully clean all the supply ducts and return ducts to ensure the entire system is as clean as possible
Tile and Grout
Using a self-contained, high-pressured rinsing system, Blackmon Mooring provides a clean you can’t get from a mop by reaching otherwise inaccessible places. This can actually improve the quality of the air as it eliminates microorganisms and odors from circulating throughout your spaces. An optional grout sealer can also be applied after a professional cleaning to preserve the integrity of the grout and prevent future stains, keeping your tile and grout looking new for years to come.
Upholstery and Furniture
Some stains go unnoticed or simply set in too quickly for store-bought cleaning solutions to restore the upholstery back to its original appearance. When you call on Blackmon Mooring, we will closely examine your furniture to determine the best method for cleaning your upholstery without causing any damage. We offer both dry cleaning and wet cleaning methods depending on the cleaning protocols for your fabric. We are equipped with the proper tools to handle any kind of furniture cleaning job, regardless of how unique the manufacturer’s suggestions may sound. Investing in professional furniture and upholstery cleaning can also ensure your furniture is stain-free, sanitized and free from odors.
Rebuilding After Disaster Strikes
Our Comprehensive Water Damage Services Include
- Tarp and Board-Up
- Water Extraction and Dehumidification
- Content and Furniture Restoration
- Document and Media Recovery
- Emergency Response
- Drying of Carpet, Furnishings and Building Materials
The best thing you can do for your home or business after a water-related event occurs such as a Houston storm or plumbing leak, is to call on an accredited restoration company immediately in order to minimize the effects. When water gets into your property it can spread throughout the building and result in an environment in which building materials fall apart or mold could easily grow. Furniture, belongings, flooring and anything else that sits in the water could become damaged if the area isn’t quickly dried and treated.
Removing the water right away and quickly can prevent extensive damage to your belongings and the structure of your home or business.
At Blackmon Mooring, we can assist with this process through our 24-hour emergency storm damage service response team. We communicate with your insurance company directly throughout the process and work around the clock to address damage fast.
There are important things to consider when you are choosing a company to help with your damage recovery process. You will want a provider that has a track record of providing exceptional attention to detail, expedited services and will work with your insurance company to ensure there are no billing issues.
We are proud to say we offer all these things and more to our valued customers. Additionally, we can provide turn-key construction services to rebuild your home or office after our teams finish mitigating the damage.
Reliable Mold Remediation for Houston Homes and Businesses
The presence of mold in your business or home can pose a health concern for your family or customers. Exposure to mold can cause allergies to flare up and unpleasant odors to extend throughout the property.
There are a few things business and homeowners can do to prevent mold, like repairing any leaks immediately, examining the property for any condensation that could lead to a problem, ensuring moisture generating appliances get the chance to dry out and making sure your HVAC system is maintaining proper airflow throughout the building.
If you do find mold in your property, Blackmon Mooring’s mold remediation certified employees can help with the removal process. Hiring professionals can prevent contamination to other areas of the building and avoid second remediation charges by getting it done right the first time. You will receive a written estimate with details on every room of your house that will explain exactly what will need to be done, as well as access to warehouse space to store your business or home’s possessions while restoration is in progress.
Restoring Property After a Fire
Experiencing a fire in your home or business can cause a lot of distress. When you are looking for someone to help with the restoration process, you want to be sure they can get you back home and back to business quickly while treating your things with care. Blackmon Mooring can clean and restore walls, carpets, ceilings, electronics and other items on top of reconstructing the property and recovering important documents and media.
- Preventative measures – seal off affected areas to contain ash and residue
- Ventilate to draw out dust and soot
- Water extraction and drying, if needed, from fire hoses and sprinklers that may have caused significant water damage
- Salvage and disposal – remove contents that can be salvaged and move them to a secure location
- Thorough cleaning of the premises, including walls, furniture, upholstery and carpets and deodorize the entire facility
Blackmon Mooring of Houston is actively involved in supporting our business partners and associations in Charity Events benefiting our community. In addition, the Better Business Bureau (BBB) has recognized our dedication and quality of service, therefore, elected to award us with either the “Pinnacle Award” or “Winners of Distinction” for eight consecutive years. Our service area is not limited to Houston proper. We avail ourselves to further lying communities such as: College Station, Huntsville, Beaumont, Galveston and beyond.