Mold and mildew could be the cause of that musty smell emanating from your basement, garage or other damp areas of your home or facility.
It consists of microorganisms that if disturbed, may disperse into the air which could affect the health and air quality for occupants.
Blackmon Mooring & BMS CAT have trained employees (not sub-contractors) who respond to your need because we understand timely response can prevent additional damage to your property. We’ve developed essential and effective processes to properly remediate your home or office. For instance, containment is an extremely important initial step in the process, as it could prevent the airborne spores from spreading to other areas of your property.
We’ll provide you written, detailed, room-by-room scopes and an estimate that describes what will be performed in the remediation process. Our locations boast thousands of feet of warehouse space to store your valuables while your home or business is being restored. We are experts in remediation, restoration, and reconstruction, and want to be with you every step of this process so we can get you and your home or facility back to normal.
Blackmon Mooring & BMS CAT offer trained employees, rather than subcontractors, who are experts at dealing with mold and mold-related problems in buildings of all sizes. We also understand that a timely response is of utmost importance, as well as taking extra steps to prevent the mold from returning. Following are some of the most important preventative measures that we may suggest when surveying your property:
- Any leaking plumbing should be fixed as soon as possible since this is one of the most common causes of mold buildup in the first place.
- Addressing any condensation-related issues, typically caused due to a lack of proper ventilation around windows and doors.
- Improving ventilation throughout the affected areas to promote proper air circulation between the varying interior and exterior temperatures.
- Ensuring that heating and air-conditioning fixtures have been properly maintained in order to prevent leaks and condensation.
- Venting any appliances that generate moisture, such as dryers and air-conditioning units to the exterior of your home or facility wherever possible.
Here at Blackmon Mooring & BMS CAT, we are experienced professionals in mold remediation, restoration, and reconstruction. We will be able to help you through every step of the process to get rid of existing mold, address the problems that are causing it and prevent it from recurring. When we conduct a preliminary survey of your residence or office building, we will provide you with a written room-by-room overview and estimate detailing the optimal mold remediation process that we will use.
For more information, please call us at 877-730-1948.